Tuesday 10 February 2009

Different Fontz for magazine

this list is from many which i have narrowed down to these few.
i have found many different fonts which i could use for my magazine. i tried to find ones which will fit my magazines style of music; Blues/Jazz/Soul. these are from the website 'dafont.com'


This is my first choice of font. I like this because it reminds me of the older fonts used on jazz/blues clubs. this is my favourite of the different fonts.

This is another one of my favourites. this reminds me more of a magazine type font...

this font represents the place where the music comes from which is why i chose thisas a maybefont.


i love this font because of the retro-style. i think it would suit the style of my magazine.



1 comment:

  1. Well done, Tom! A professional looking blog courtesy of a true media professional :-) We'll upload the sketch after half term alongside the provisional submission form, so make sure you've got both. Try and get some pictures over the holiday too. Enjoy your week off and remember to research another front cover image! Mr Girvan

    ReplyDelete